Last weekend we headed over to Tampa with my parents to celebrate my neices 3rd birthday. Everyone had a nice visit - Thanks Emily for letting us celebrate your birthday with you!

The girls had a lot of fun visiting for the first time in awhile. Now that they are getting older they really are aware of each other. It was fun to watch them interact.

I even got to visit with an old and dear friend who I first met in middle school up in Maine! I had not seen her in 14 years!!! She recently moved near my sister and I was able to catch up.

The boys even got in some fun - playing the Wii Beatles rock band.

The next day we headed over to the Tampa aquarium and then went out for lunch. Madison and Adeline really hit it off. I love this action shot!

I think a little someone is getting tired - next stop , Tarpon Spring Fl to see the sponge docks!
1 comment:
love cousin time! we had some of our own in Newburyport MA. I like the new blog theme :-) Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer!
Post a Comment