Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break - eggs



With Sage out of school for spring break - the kids and I headed down to Florida to visit Grandma and Grandpa for the week. The fun started as soon as we got in on Friday when Grandpa wisked Sage of to a baseball game. Then Sat the boys spent the whole day with Grandpa - fixing the boat, going to home depot, planting flowers, doing yardwork

This morning my mom had a few little Easter presents for the kids. And of course the Easter Bunny came and hid eggs.

Adeline loves the idea of looking for eggs. What almost one year old would not? Something colorful that when you drop it on the ground enough you can actually eat what's inside! Fun stuff.


Notice the dress she is wearing? Well that was my Easter dress when I was 2 years old! I have a picture of me in it that I will scan and post this week - so you can see just how cute I was : )
It was something special though to be able to see my little girl wearing one of my dresses.






The boys also got into the egg hunting action. No Easter dresses for them though.

Racing for the egg






After all the eggs were found we tried out Adelines new bike seat I bought at the consignment shop for $18 - I love a good bargain! She did not seem to mind the helmet at all.
way too cute

In fact she found the ride very relaxing.

so very relaxing...


No comments: