Saturday, January 2, 2010

A very sick Christmas and New Years

Well our Christmas started off with Adeline having a fever 0f 102 on Christmas Eve and Christmas day! The fever finally broke but she has had a cough runny nose since and has not been feeling well. Then My mom got sick - Ryan got sick - Tony - Sage -Me and my Dad!! The entire 10 days that we have been in Florida for the holidays someone has been sick!!It was a crazy epedemic that I believe is passing except that we leave tomorrow for home. Oh well - if you have to be sick, at least it is with family!

Becasue of our sickness, I did not get any pictures of our Christmas this year. I do have a few to share though.


RYan and his cousin going for a wagon ride.



Ryan and his Grandmom working on his model car.


Tyring out a celery.


playing with cousins



Then there was New Years Eve. It is a tradition that Sage and Grandpa get lots of fireworks to light off . This year we enjoyed them early enough in the evening that the younger kids could enjoy them . Adeline liked to watch the lights.





Sage was designated fireworks lighter.





Happy New Year. I promise in 2010 to get back on track with my picture taking and blog posting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are doing just great with the updates! Glad to hear you are all on the mend. xoxo