Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our New Family Car

We bought a much needed new/used car. And guess what - it is a mini van!! I never pictured myself driving a minivan - I felt the Jeep Cherokee suited my personality. my friend Kim told me I would get over that feeling once I started driving the van around. I knew she was right, but I just can't help but to feel that I still feel I am more suited to a Jeep.



I have passed the keys to the Jeep over to Tony. Now he will have reliable transportation and will stay warm for the rest of the winter (his Vw did not have heat - or air - or a radio ...)






Ryan and I took the new car out to run a few errands and the car is GREAT! It runs smoothly and it is nice not to have to shift gears anymore. In my advanced age (as Tony puts it -lol) My back starts to hurt after driving the Jeep for long periods of time. The only excitting part of having a new van is that we do not have to rent one to take trips!!

These are some wild turkeys we saw on the side of the road as we were coming home. I couldnt pass up the photo op!!



The Jeep - always will be a good friend!



4 comments:

Grandpa said...

You're a real 'Soccer Mom' now! Can't wait til you drive it to Florida.

julie said...

Dad -Tony is making me a nice bumper sticker to go on my car - I think it will say " I break for soccer" or something like that.


Kim - thanks for all your minivan support!!

Anthony said...

I'm gonna totally tear this jeep up!

Pam and Anders said...

Very fancy! Congrats! Something about a mini-van just screams responsibility! :)