Sunday, January 27, 2008

Family T-shirt Projects

I saw a fun project for making your own screen print t-shirts using freezer paper. Aparently this has been done by many people so if you google it you will find the instructions. Or you can go right to the Reynolds site and they tell you how. Basically you cut a stencil out of the freezer paper and after ironing it on, paint it in using fabric paint - let it dry and wear your new cool shirt.

Tony thought this sounded fun, so we decided to have a family project day. All the designs for the stencils are Tony's original designs except for Ryan's rocket which was a stamp. We loved how they came out and want to make more for the etsy shop!!


Tony's bubble blowing boy. I like this one alot!


Sage's eagle is too cool

Ryan's rocket


My tree logo that Tony made for my Natural Playgarden etsy shop



2 comments:

Pam and Anders said...

Those are so neat! What a fun day!

Jason Sylvis said...

I dig the eagle!