Sunday, September 2, 2012

Our New house from the outside

lavender growing

part of the side porch

looking of the porch - i love the calm of this space

a little mushroom I added  :)

the porch

porch and hot tub

shed

Adeline and I made a little fairy house




our blueberry bushes with a few blueberries on them

rasberry bushes

Bamboo - the previous owner planted alot of bamboo around the property!

A pear tree - there are 2 of these!

Apple tree - we are not sure what kind of apples there are though

view from the top of the driveway looking at the garden area

looking down the driveway

view from right at the top of our driveway as you head out




the front of the house

blackberries grow everywhere here!

a boardwalk in the back going over a little stream.

the middle yard that will become a large garden next year!

down by the river






















mole holes!!! they are everywhere!!
So we have been here in Washington state in our new for about 3 weeks now!! Time sure does fly! It is beautiful here although I do miss our family and friends. We are settling in slowly as it will take some time to unpack , clean and organize plus find our way around and get kids ready for fall activities. So for now I have pictures to show of the outside of the house since I am just not ready to show you the inside until it is tidied up some more : )  

3 comments:

Earthetarian said...

Julie! It's gorgeous! Seems so perfect for you- the crystal clear stream, moss and interesting plants. Can't wait to come visit you there someday. Love you.

Anonymous said...

What a great place! Do I see chickens on their way in the spring?

Allison said...

Beautiful!