Adeline and I arrived in Washington State Saturday afternoon and were greeted with warm hugs all around! The new house is amazing (I will post about it soon). So far these past few days have been beautiful out here it almost feels as if we are on vacation. Adeline is loving the hot tub!!
So do I when it is heated up. Since it is wood burning - it does take awhile
We have a bunny that shows up every morning and every evening and does not seem to be afraid of us. He/she sure is cute!
On Sunday we went down to a small park on the river near our house and it was so peaceful. Adeline took this picture of me : )
Our little downtown area.
Today we went to the Snoqualmie Falls and it is beautiful!!
Adeline loved running down the ramp over and over!
No comments:
Post a Comment