Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ryan's Playground - Marineland Beach

 This past week we took Sage to his Teen summer camp at Marineland Dolphin center. (Pictures of his camp coming soon! ) The first morning after dropping him off, Ryan and I went for a walk on the beach. It was nice to spend time with just him (Adeline was with my mom). It was a beautiful morning and he loved climbing on the rocks and running around - the perfect playground for him!
It was so nice to hear him say how much fun he had hanging out with me and that he loved our beach walk!!!












 I was even inspired by the calmness and beauty to do a little yoga on the rocks!



 THen Ryan had his turn for some yoga. Of course he had to show me up and use a rock out in the water : )



 Then he found this little cliff and jumped off into the water many times!!




 A very beautiful , fun morning !!


















1 comment:

Anthony said...

My favorite post ever! I'm swiping every shot.