Saturday, September 25, 2010

this weeks field trips part 1 - St Augustine Light House


This week the St Augustine Light house was having homeschool day so we signed up and headed on over there.

The outdoor classroom - I love it!!! The boys learn a few things
While little sis can be like the big kids and then
run around barefoot and play - love those dirty toes : )
The boys learned how the Keeper kept log books, how they dressed, how they lived and bout the lighthouse itself.



I think these keepers had a very nice house!
Look here are two of them now -
Asleep on the job - should of known


We explored the house/museum and learned about diff knots
Little A is doing here best.

We had a nice time and then headed over to a restaurant on the water for some lunch!! My camera ran out of batteries as we were eating or I would of taken pic of lunch. Take my word for it - it was yummy!

No comments: