Saturday, May 1, 2010

A May Faire

Here we go round the May Pole high....


We headed down to Florida for the weekend to participate in the May Faire with the Seaside Playgarden Waldorf school and to Celebrate my Dad's birthday. I dropped Ryan off at the school at the school and then headed over to the little park at the beach around the corner.


The kids paraded to the park after making May birds

Ryan seemed to be enjoying himself. I know he was happy to see some of his Florida friends

Adeline enjoyed walking around exploring. (Sage was off with Grandpa helping him fix their boat). I enjoyed talking with moms I have not seen in awhile.
Some of the kids made May day crowns and bell bracelets. Ryan was not interested in the crown, but we did make one for sweet miss Adeline.



Then it was time for the Maypole dance.

It was a beautiful morning at the beach and I loved seeing all the kids in their maypole crowns. I have to say this is one of my favorite festivals. So simple and sweet.



We hung out for most of the morning and really made the most of it.!
A cast will not stop our Ryan from climbing on a cool statue or playing all kinds of games with the other kids. I saw him come in first in the foot race - way to go Ryan.
my super sweet barefoot hippie flower girl. : )

The boys are out at the movies with Grandpa and then out for a Birthday dinner and then some pie - yummm.

No comments: