I have been having a hard time keeping up with the blog lately. Even now I am typing with one hand. We have pretty much been keeping low since Adeline hates the car. This past Sunday evening we plugged our ears and headed down to New Haven t see They Might be Giants on the green. It was a nice night and we met up with some friends there.

Adeline is enjoying her first concert!

Sage is very serious about it!

havin fun in the grass

snuggle time with mama.
3 comments:
Look at how much Adeline is growing. She is just beautiful. Happy days!
An Outing - yey! Looks like you had fun. Keep on posting ;-)
Our youngest use to hate the car too. We tried everything. Finally I ordered this CD called "For Crying Out Loud" It has a ton of white noise tracks and we found several that he loved and it worked miraculously. Unfortunately the rest of the family had to listen to it all the time in the car, but it was sure better than screaming. Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Crying-Out-Loud-Martha-Stone/dp/B00000DAN0
I would definitely try it out!
Post a Comment